We are looking for a digital marketing professional who can design, execute, and manage online marketing campaigns across multiple marketing channels: organic search, paid search, and display advertising, email, and social media.
Additive Industries is accelerating industrial Additive Manufacturing (AM) of high end functional metal components. We offer modular and automated metal 3D printing systems, a highly differentiated offering on the market.
Our mission is to design and manufacture metal AM printers that can produce parts to outclass castings and machining as a method for manufacturing.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is a newly created position at Additive Industries. We are looking for a digital marketing professional who can design, execute, and manage online marketing campaigns across multiple marketing channels: organic search, paid search, and display advertising, email, and social media.
We are seeking a candidate who can demonstrate a breadth of online marketing skills and knowledge. This role is responsible for raising the online profile of our company and our offering. The role would ideally suit a driven, proactive, and highly organized individual.
The key aspects of the role are:
- Increase awareness of our company and its offering and convert that awareness into leads
- Create and execute digital marketing campaigns
- Formulate a calendar of activities to support product launches and events
- Ad Copywriting and basic content creation
- Work closely with the Content Creator to leverage any content across multiple platforms
- Develop Visual Assets such as images, videos or infographics for Digital Campaigns
- Work with external agencies where necessary to create such content
- Administer the company website and constantly seek to improve the content and user experience
- Publish content on the website and social media channels
- Monitor and optimize marketing campaigns
- Be an expert user of data analytics software tools to increase conversions
- Drive marketing automation initiatives (expert user in Hubspot), email marketing, nurturing flows, CRM, lead process
- Communicate results to leadership
- Managing the campaign budgets
The Digital Marketing Specialist reports to the Strategic Marketing Director.
Knowledge and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in communications, journalism, graphic design, marketing, or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in (digital) marketing
- Fluent in English and Dutch, speaking and writing
- Proven work experience with lead generation campaign design/implementation
- A strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies, with the ability to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution
- Strong portfolio/ work examples
- Experienced user of HubSpot
- Experience of data analytics software tools
- Understanding of Brand Voice, Buyer Personas and the Customer Journey
- Experience in design (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere, and After Effects) is a plus
- Team player, with good communication skills, flexible and committed
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills and the mindset of a finisher
- A strong desire to always be learning
- A passion for working in high technology environments
Culture Additive Industries
Additive Industries is a young and fast-growing professional organization. We have developed a strong pragmatic team attitude in which we work and experiment together in achieving our joint goals. We are looking for a broad range of people with diverse backgrounds to join our organization. We have formulated the following personal traits contributing to our company culture:
- Open, self-confident and result oriented,
- Driven by technical challenges, eager to learn and entrepreneurial,
- Proven team player who takes ownership,
- Professional and structured.
To apply for this job please visit www.additiveindustries.com.