As an Order Manager, you will initially be responsible for managing all incoming demand meeting customer expectations.
Additive Industries is accelerating industrial additive manufacturing of high end functional metal components by offering a modular metal 3D printing system to high-end and demanding industrial markets. With market leading printing productivity, machine utilization, and part quality, Additive Industries redefines the business case for additive manufacturing applications in aviation, space, automotive, energy and high-tech markets.
We share our passion of defining and realizing the best 3D printing solutions for our high-end customers like Alfa Romeo/Sauber, Volkswagen and the Kaak Group.
Additive Industries is a young and fast growing professional organization. We have developed a strong pragmatic team attitude in which we work and experiment together in achieving our joint goals. We are looking for a broad range of people with diverse backgrounds to join our organization. We have formulated the following personal traits contributing to our company culture:
- Open, self-confident and result oriented
- Driven by technical challenges, eager to learn and equipped with an entrepreneurial mind
- Proven team player who takes ownership
- Professional, structured and ‘Fun to work with’
Additive Industries is growing fast. The Demand and Supply Chain team is responsible for demand intake, procurement, supplier quality and logistics. We are currently scaling our Supply Chain team in order to sustain the ambitious growth path of our company.
As an Order Manager, you will initially be responsible for managing all incoming demand meeting customer expectations. As a trustworthy first point of contact for both internal and external customers you will assure delivery to the promise. As Additive Industries is a young company you will have the possibility to further optimize the order process and grow the function to the next level meeting our ambitious growth plan.
- Receive and process demand requests
- Verify customer expectations avoiding assumptions
- Create and send out customer quotations in close cooperation with the sales and service teams
- Process orders in ERP (Business Central)
- Define price, availability and lead times in close cooperation with your Supply chain team members
- Send out order confirmations
- Chase timely delivery up to receipt
- Inform customers proactively on expectations
- Coordinate returned shipments (RMA) from customers
Furthermore you will be owner of the demand process. In this role you can apply your process mindset in order to achieve and maintain perfect balance between:
- Happy customers
- Efficient and reliable processes and procedures
- Financial impact
Knowledge and experience
- have a strong customer focus and a healthy interest in supply chain processes.
- get a kick out of meeting promises made but are also not afraid to pick up the phone and call a customer if expectations are in flux.
- are a team player with a positive attitude, strong numerical, analytical and communication skills.
- are well organized, meticulous and punctual, a good listener and well informed as well as broadly interested in the markets Additive Industries targets: aerospace, automotive, medical implants and/or high-tech equipment parts.
- invite with open arms the challenge to further define and set up processes without losing sight of your operational performance.
- gained experience in a similar role, preferably in an industrial environment and have affinity with technology and high-tech environments.
- Have developed a good understanding of the different elements of a supply to order process and how these work together.
- Are proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and preferably have experience with an ERP system (e.g. SAP or Dynamics NAV/MS business central).
- Are able to set priorities in times of high workload.
A Bachelor degree in Technology Management, Industrial/Mechanical Engineering, Technical Business Administration or similar. Specific training in Sales and/or Purchasing skills is certainly welcome.
The Order Manager reports to the Manager Purchasing & Supply Chain and will have a dotted line to the Sales director.
To apply for this job please visit www.additiveindustries.com.