Within our SW team, in a multi-disciplinary environment, you work with state of the art technology on the Human Machine interface, Controlling software and related tooling.
Additive Industries is a 3D metal printer manufacturer for high-quality metal parts. It offers a system specifically aimed at high-end and demanding industrial markets such as aerospace, automotive, energy and high-tech equipment. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Additive Industries is a global key player in large volume metal printing systems.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to help us build and maintain the software for the next generations of our machines. Within our SW team, in a multi-disciplinary environment, you work with state of the art technology on the Human Machine interface, Controlling software and related tooling. You share our passion for software craftmanship and participate in our continuous improvement activities.
Additive Industries is a young and quickly maturing professional organization and is striving for a wide diversity of people coming from different backgrounds to join our organization. Typical personal traits we seek for are:
- Open, confident and result driven,
- Driven by technical challenges, eager to learn and entrepreneurial,
- Proven team player who takes ownership,
- Professional and structured.
- Agile mindset
Knowledge and experience
- Bachelor or Master in a relevant technical field, for example Embedded Systems, (Applied) Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, or comparable work experience.
- Experience in creating and implementing machine software or applications in a technical environment,
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies: C#, .NET, WPF, Blazor
- Familiar with development of Microsoft Windows applications,
- Understanding of OO and UML,
- Understanding of automated SW tests, version control systems, CI/CD build systems.
- PLC knowledge is a pre.
To apply for this job please visit www.additiveindustries.com.