In this role, you will develop innovative electronic systems for semiconductor test systems.
About the role
At ITEC we have over 30 years of experience in optimizing production processes and developing, installing and maintaining some of the industry’s most advanced tools. By optimizing semiconductor backend capabilities, we enable production of over 90 billion devices annually. That demands a unique combination of understanding the day-to-day challenges of today’s assembly and test processes as well as the latest developments in smart manufacturing (industry 4.0) big data and advanced mechatronics.
We currently have an opportunity for a Principal Electronic Design Engineer to strengthen our Test Development team within our R&D Division. In this role, you will develop innovative electronic systems for semiconductor test systems.
What you will do
- Work closely with the customer to define requirements and to study the feasibility.
- Compile System Performance Requirements (SPR)) or Unit Performance Requirements (UPR) and verify if the objective is conceptually feasible.
- Translate the requirements into specifications and guide the development team, estimating the time required and the costs involved.
- Conduct pre-studies (calculations, experiments, measurements) to verify conceptual designs and adjust the global designs if necessary.
- Debug systems and bring them to release stage.
What you will need
- A Degree in Electronic engineering.
- (MSc.,) with 5+ years or (BSc.,) with 10+ years of experience with proven skills in high performance equipment development.
- You must be capable of designing and understanding electronic circuits.
Experience in one of the following domains:
- semiconductor test/assembly equipment or an international technical organization.
- using using Altium (CAD)/Teamcentre (PDM), Simulink modelling, MATLAB simulation.
- or experience in Machine Directives / CE-certification.
- Have excellent communication skills with fluency in English.
- Have an innovative mindset and strong analytical skills.
- Are a self-starter, solution driven with a hands-on approach to your work and you get results.
- Are also a team player with the ability to work independently when required and in cross functional international teams.
- A challenging company culture where your initiatives, feedback and ideas matter.
- We offer extensive learning and future career opportunities where you can grow either on the technical ladder, project management or line management ladder.
- An opportunity where you can be part of the exciting journey that ITEC is undertaking in becoming a world leader in semiconductor assembly equipment and automation solutions.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and upload your resume and motivation letter. For additional information, please contact Eric Everstijn (Senior Recruiter) via email@example.com.
Talent acquisition based on ITEC vacancies is not appreciated. ITEC job adverts are ITEC copyright © material and the word ITEC® is a registered trademark.
ITEC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
To apply for this job please visit nexperia.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.