As a T&I Engineer on the right side of the V-model, you will be responsible for implementing and executing test plans to ensure the quality and reliability of high subsystems.
We are currently seeking a detail oriented, hands-on T&I Engineer with a “can-do” attitude to join our team. As a T&I Engineer on the right side of the V-model, you will be responsible for implementing and executing test plans to ensure the quality and reliability of high subsystems.
- Develop and implement test plans and test cases based on product specifications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand product requirements and ensure comprehensive test coverage
- Execute manual and automated tests to identify system software/electronics/ mechanics..) defects and ensure adherence to quality standards
- Analyze test results and collaborate with developers to resolve issues promptly
- Report test results and issues to project lead and team
- Participate in the continuous improvement of testing processes and methodologies
- Stay updated on industry best practices and incorporate them into testing procedures
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering. Preferably mechanics, mechatronics, automotive or comparable
- Proven >3 years of experience as a Test Engineer or in a similar role within product development
- Proficient in both manual and automated testing methodologies
- Strong knowledge of testing tools and frameworks
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams
Besides the above, we expect you to embrace and strengthen Nobleo’s four core values: passion, expertise, connection and entrepreneurship.
What you can expect from us
At Nobleo, your education and talent development are an integral part of our business policy. Through personal and technical coaching, you’ll receive the support you need to grow and develop yourself. In our open and transparent work environment, you can enjoy the trust and freedom necessary to flourish.
You also benefit from a varied and challenging – yet responsible – workload, flanked by professionals of many different disciplines. We reduce dirty, dull or dangerous work and facilitate difficult work. You are at the heart of the latest developments, and continuously work to keep your knowledge and experience up-to-date. In doing so, you help serve our customers, many of whom develop state-of-the-art products that have a profound impact on society and technological progress.
- Excellent salary and secondary benefits
- Intensive individual coaching and personal development
- Great team spirit and working environment
Are you interested?
To apply for this job please visit nobleo-technology.nl.