A TPD and design engineer will work in multi-disciplinary project teams and reports to the project leader. You will also be part of the Way of Working competence team and develop and cooperate in initiatives for process improvements.
As a TPD (Technical Product Documentation) and design engineer you are responsible for designing and managing the configuration of products in our Data Management system Teamcenter Engineering and/or Solidworks PDM. A TPD and design engineer will work in multi-disciplinary project teams and reports to the project leader. You will also be part of the Way of Working competence team and develop and cooperate in initiatives for process improvements. The candidate should have a MBO+ or Bachelor level, preferably in Mechanical Engineering or Product development.
- Building and maintaining the Bill of Material of a product in our Data Management system
- Initiating and reviewing changes on BoM, TPD, general standards, release rules and implementation
- Designing the solution under guidance of mechanical lead engineer
- Supporting project engineers on uploading and maintaining all relevant technical product documentation for parts and packaging in our data management system
- Supporting engineers in the definition of parts and packaging
- Reporting on part and packaging status
What do we expect from you?
- Knowledge of product lifecycle management
- Experience with a data management system like Teamcenter Engineering and/or Solidworks PDM
- Experience with 3D CAD Software like Solidworks or NX
- Experience in a production environment and/or in a product development environment
- Flexible, accurate and precise
- Affinity with product development
- Planning and prioritizing own work
- Good communication skills.
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch.
Besides the above, we expect you to embrace and strengthen Nobleo’s four core values: passion, expertise, connection and entrepreneurship.
What you can expect from us
At Nobleo, your education and talent development are an integral part of our business policy. Through personal and technical coaching, you’ll receive the support you need to grow and develop yourself. In our open and transparent work environment, you can enjoy the trust and freedom necessary to flourish. You also benefit from a varied and challenging – yet responsible – workload, flanked by professionals of many different disciplines. We reduce dirty, dull or dangerous work and facilitate difficult work. You are at the heart of the latest developments, and continuously work to keep your knowledge and experience up-to-date. In doing so, you help serve our customers, many of whom develop state-of-the-art products that have a profound impact on society and technological progress.
- Excellent salary and secondary benefits
- Intensive individual coaching and personal development
- Great team spirit and working environment
Are you interested?
To apply for this job please visit nobleo-technology.nl.