As Department Manager you manage our Product Lifecycle Service programs of High-End systems and the complete sustaining portfolio of all released products.
At Sioux Technologies it’s all about making the pieces of the puzzle fit together. Do you get a thrill in forming a new team of multidisciplinary designers and engineers with a focus on Product Lifecycle Service projects? And do you want to play an important role in our long term strategy? We can’t do that without you, a Department Manager Product Lifecycle Service.
Sioux develops and produces state-of-the-art technology for the top end of the international high-tech community. Examples include a complex advanced medical imaging device, a compact electron microscope, a smart home automation system or an electric self-charging car. We raise the bar high and we often achieve the impossible. We do so together, as a team of enthusiastic electronics, software, mechanics, mechatronics and mathematics specialists.
As Department Manager you manage our Product Lifecycle Service programs of High-End systems and the complete sustaining portfolio of all released products. Furthermore you build and lead your own multi-disciplinary team and attract the right people and grow our Lifecycle Management Competence within Sioux. Typically, your team acts as a spider in the web, between customers, development, operations and suppliers and you define and embed the operational and organizational processes to enable world-class Product Lifecycle Service and drive continuous improvement programs.
• You have a completed Bachelor or Master of Science degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics, engineering management or equivalent
• Work experience in complex multi-disciplinary high-tech systems development and assembly environments and with 5+ years in a (project)leadership role.
• Passionate about Lean & problem solving.
• Strong communicator and effective in stakeholder management; within the organization and with suppliers and customers.
• Great leadership skills; can influence and inspire others and can manage a team.
• Strong analytical skills
Our employees are our strength, and together we want to get the maximum out of it. That starts by offering attractive terms and conditions of employment that are in line with your needs. According to our employees, the personal attention at Sioux makes the difference, and that’s something we’re proud of. It’s also about being appreciated, about getting responsibility to make your own decisions and the ability to develop yourself.
You can expect
• Internal training, coaching and a large personal development budget of 6,000 euro per year
• Varied work due to variety in technologies, markets and projects
• Good salary and attractive fringe benefits
• Flexible working hours of 32-40 hrs per week in a healthy mix of working from home or at the office
• An open culture focused on working together, learning and having fun
• An innovative working environment
Your new job in 5 steps
Thank you for your interest. We are happy to share our selection process with you. Below you will find the steps we go through. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. We wish you the best of luck with your application at Sioux Technologies!
Send us your CV and motivation video or letter.
One of our recruiters will review your application and get back to you asap.
We will plan an (online) introduction with a Sioux colleague to find out if there is a match.
In follow-up conversation(s), we dive into the (technical) depth. In some cases a personality test will be part of the conversation and will be discussed with you. In other cases you will be presented with a (technical) case.
If we are both enthusiastic, we would like to make you an offer. We will talk you through the offer and discuss it with you. Are you already curious about our terms of employment? You can find them here for the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany.
Welcome to Sioux Technologies!
We welcome you to Sioux and wish you success with your new challenge!
Are you interested?
To apply for this job please visit vacancy.sioux.eu.