At Sioux you develop technical software and work together with colleagues from electronics, physics and mechatronics, among others, on the development of modules and complete systems for the semiconductor, analytical or medical market.
Sioux develops and produces state-of-the-art technology for the top end of the international high-tech community. Examples include a complex lithography machine, a compact electron microscope, a smart home automation system or an electric self-charging car. We raise the bar high and we often achieve the impossible. We do so together, as a team of enthusiastic electronics, software, mechanics, mechatronics and mathematics specialists.
It’s your ambition to work in the hightech engineering and you are looking for a job that also has this focus. You like to take responsibility for completing your assignment successfully. At Sioux you develop technical software and work together with colleagues from electronics, physics and mechatronics, among others, on the development of modules and complete systems for the semiconductor, analytical or medical market.
We guarantee you:
- Working on the most innovative projects in multidisciplinary teams
- The possibility to work in various domains
- Space to develop your leadership and to take the technical lead
- Gathering and sharing knowledge and sparring with smart colleagues
- Space to continuously develop your talents
Obviously, our employees are the best source of information if you want to find out what it’s like to work for Sioux. Read the testimonials of Tatiana, Arno and Dries why they prefer Sioux.
Your future workplace
This is what we’re looking for
- You love your job and you have an unmistakable passion for developing software for advanced systems.
- You also enjoy working in a team and getting the maximum out of it together.
- You have completed a computer science study programme on a higher professional or university education level
- You have experience with software development in C++ and/or C for Embedded Linux, OS-less systems and an RTOS
- You have a knowledge of or experience with various development methods and technologies (OOAD, TDD, Agile, etc.)
- You have an affinity with electronics; you interact well with electronics people and you are able to read a datasheet and schedule
- You have experience with various communication buses (SPI, UART, I2C, CAN)
- Experience with real-time software development (interrupt-programming/device driver development) is preferred
This is what we offer
Our employees are our strength, and together we want to get the maximum out of it. That starts by offering attractive terms and conditions of employment that are in line with your needs. According to our employees, the personal attention at Sioux makes the difference. And that’s something we’re proud of. After all, to us, success is more than just a good salary. It’s also about being appreciated, about being given responsibility and the ability to develop yourself.
You can expect:
- Internal training, coaching and a large personal development budget of 6,000 euro per year
- Varied work due to variety in technologies, markets and projects
- Good salary and attractive fringe benefits
- Flexible working hours of 32- 40 hrs per week in a healthy mix of working from home or at the office
- An open culture focused on working together, learning and having fun
- An innovative working environment
- A pizza budget, so you can work on innovative developments in one of our expertise groups
To apply for this job please visit vacancy.sioux.eu.