As a group leader you are responsible for the performance and growth of (the colleagues within) the electrical and electronics development department.
Are you a people-oriented manager with experience in electronics development? Do you want to create an environment in which electrical and electronics engineers can grow and make maximum use of their potential? Is continuous improvement of the development process your drive?
Sioux is looking for a group leader in the department of electrical and electronics engineering. A group leader who makes the difference both on the technical content and by leading his/her own group of specialists.
Sioux Technologies develops and produces state-of-the-art technology for the top end of the international high-tech community. Examples include a complex lithography machine, a compact electron microscope, a smart home automation system or an electric self-charging car. We raise the bar high and we often achieve the impossible. We do so together, as a team of enthusiastic electronics, software, mechanics, mechatronics and mathematics specialists.
As a group leader you are responsible for the performance and growth of (the colleagues within) the electrical and electronics development department. The department consists of highly educated and skilled engineers. You are continuously striving to improve the competences and ensure you align these with the operational program managers and the long term ambition of Sioux . Together with the department manager, you form the beating heart of the department. Working together to strengthen the department, bringing people and their competences to a higher level and arranging interesting and fun assignments.
Among a lot of other responsibilities your daily activities include:
- People management: You are responsible for a group of employees. You give guidance to these employees and inspire them to take ownership of their personal development. You enable them to excel and to grow, ensuring an inspiring and safe working environment where we also have fun together!
- Competence management: You ensure that the required knowledge within the group aligns with and even exceeds the technology road map of Sioux. Aligning the competences of the department with the project execution will be one of your major focus points.
Your future workplace
This is what we are looking for
This is what we are looking for
- a Bachelor or Master degree in electronics engineering
- at least 10 years of experience, of which 5 years in managing a team of professionals
- a proven track record in competence development
- experience in a multi disciplinary high tech development environment
- good (individual) coaching skills
- good social and communication skills
- a broad view on technology, organization and processes
- a customer- and solution-oriented approach
This is what we offer
Our employees are our strength, and together we want to get the maximum out of it. That starts by offering attractive terms and conditions of employment that are in line with your needs. According to our employees, the personal attention at Sioux makes the difference. And that’s something we’re proud of. After all, to us, success is more than just a good salary. It’s also about being appreciated, about being given responsibility and the ability to develop yourself.
You can expect:
- Internal training, coaching and a large personal development budget of 6,000 euro per year
- Varied work due to variety in technologies, markets and projects
- Good salary and attractive fringe benefits
- Flexible working hours of 32- 40 hrs per week in a healthy mix of working from home or at the office
- An open culture focused on working together, learning and having fun
- An innovative working environment
- A pizza budget, so you can work on innovative developments in one of our expertise groups
Your new job in 5 steps
Thank you for your interest. We are happy to share our selection process with you. Below you will find the steps we go through. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. We wish you the best of luck with your application at Sioux Technologies!
Send us your CV and motivation video or letter.
One of our recruiters will review your application and get back to you asap.
We will plan an (online) introduction with a Sioux colleague to find out if there is a match.
In follow-up conversation(s), we dive into the (technical) depth. In some cases a personality test will be part of the conversation and will be discussed with you. In other cases you will be presented with a (technical) case.
If we are both enthusiastic, we would like to make you an offer. We will talk you through the offer and discuss it with you. Are you already curious about our terms of employment? You can find them here for the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany.
Welcome to Sioux Technologies!
We welcome you to Sioux and wish you success with your new challenge!
Are you interested?
To apply for this job please visit vacancy.sioux.eu.