You'll be part of a creative team of enthusiastic recruiters, where you'll have ample space for your own approach; organizing events, sharing pizza with students, and contributing broadly to Sioux's future.
Recruitment is more than just leveraging your extensive network and making contact with potential new employees. At Sioux, you’ll have the freedom and responsibility to carry out your tasks in your own way. Your creativity and entrepreneurship are encouraged and valued within an organization where high-tech is at the core.
To achieve the growth ambitions of our technical departments (mechanics, mechatronics, electronics, software, and mathematics) and to facilitate the expansion of our factory, we are looking for a technical recruiter to strengthen our recruitment capabilities.
You’ll be part of a creative team of enthusiastic recruiters, where you’ll have ample space for your own approach; organizing events, sharing pizza with students, and contributing broadly to Sioux’s future. Get to know us quickly and experience our culture in a personal conversation where we are especially interested in your ambitions and your future within Sioux. This position is for 32 – 40 hours per week and is based in Eindhoven.
Your daily responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with hiring managers to understand the requirements and expectations for each position and translating them into clear profiles for potential candidates.
- Developing and executing effective sourcing strategies to attract suitable candidates using various channels.
- Proactively searching for potential candidates, actively approaching them through various channels, and building relationships to attract the right talents.
- Screening resumes, conducting screening interviews, and interviews to evaluate candidates’ qualifications and suitability.
- Ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process by providing clear communication and feedback, addressing inquiries, and positively representing the company’s image.
- Strengthening the company’s employer brand by creating professional and attractive job descriptions and marketing materials.
- Building and maintaining an active talent pool of potential candidates that align with the current and future needs of the organization.
- Reporting and analyzing progress to provide insights into the effectiveness of the recruitment process.
Your future workplace
- You have at least a completed Bachelor degree in HRM or a technical discipline.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in recruiting highly educated engineers in mechanics, mechatronics, software, electronics, or mathematics.
- You have demonstrated knowledge of our job market, target audience, and competitors.
- You are results-oriented, proactive, and meticulous.
- You have good communication skills (Dutch and English), enabling easy interaction with candidates.
- You are people-oriented, genuinely interested in what motivates candidates, and capable of positively influencing them.
- You possess a can-do mentality.
This is Sioux
Our employees are our strength and together we want to achieve the maximum. That is why we invest a lot in our employees, through generous development budgets (6.000 Euro per year) and personal attention. According to our employees, this is what makes the difference at Sioux. We are proud of that.
Your new job in 5 steps
Thank you for your interest. We are happy to share our selection process with you. Below you will find the steps we go through. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. We wish you the best of luck with your application at Sioux Technologies!
Send us your CV and motivation letter.
One of our recruiters will review your application and get back to you asap.
We will plan an (online) introduction with a Sioux colleague to find out if there is a match.
In follow-up conversation(s), we dive into the (technical) depth. In some cases a personality test will be part of the conversation and will be discussed with you. In other cases you will be presented with a (technical) case.
If we are both enthusiastic, we would like to make you an offer. We will talk you through the offer and discuss it with you. Are you already curious about our terms of employment? You can find them here for the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany.
Welcome to Sioux Technologies!We welcome you to Sioux and wish you success with your new challenge!
Privacy Notice for applicants
- Pre-employment screening and background checks might be part of your application procedure.
- Your personal information is managed in compliance with the GDPR regulations.
Are you interested?
To apply for this job please visit vacancy.sioux.eu.