As a Software Designer you are, together with your colleagues from other disciplines, responsible for the technical definition and implementation of multidisciplinary projects.
At Sioux Technologies it’s all about making the pieces of the puzzle fit together. We can’t do that without you, a driven Software Designer Mechatronics.
Sioux develops and produces state-of-the-art technology for the top end of the international high-tech community. Examples include a complex lithography machine, a compact electron microscope, a smart home automation system or an electric self-charging car. We raise the bar high and we often achieve the impossible. We do so together, as a team of enthusiastic electronics, software, mechanics, mechatronics and mathematics specialists.
As a Software Designer you are, together with your colleagues from other disciplines, responsible for the technical definition and implementation of multidisciplinary projects. You are involved in drafting the requirements, responsible for parts of the software design, implementation of the software and integration. You want to grow into a role in which you provide technical guidance to software development projects, where you also contribute to design, realization and integration.
You can expect:
- A variety of high-tech projects
- An ambitious learning curve due to the versatility and variety of mechatronic projects
- An inspiring environment in which you work together with technical specialists in physics, mechatronics, mechanics, electrical / electronics, and software
- The freedom to come up with original, creative solutions
- Product development from idea to operational product
- Varied activities as a result of diversity in technologies, markets and projects
Obviously, our colleagues are the best source of information if you want to find out what it’s like to work for Sioux. Read the testimonial of Jeroen why he prefers Sioux.
This is what we’re looking for
- You have a higher vocational education or academic work and thinking level with a background in, for example, technical computer science or electrical engineering, Systems & Control and at least 3 years of work experience
- You have several years of experience as a Software Designer of complex systems in a multidisciplinary environment
- You have professional experience with OOP, C ++ or C #
- You are familiar with the Linux and/ or Windows platform
- It is an advantage if you have experience with Soft-PLC environments and/or MATLAB/Simulink
- You have experience with modern software development methods and perhaps also with model-driven development
- You have an affinity with electrical engineering, control technology and mechatronics
- You have demonstrable analytical skills and are able to think in concepts
- You bring a good set of communication and personal skills
This is what we offer
Our employees are our strength, and together we want to get the maximum out of it. That starts by offering attractive terms and conditions of employment that are in line with your needs. According to our employees, the personal attention at Sioux makes the difference. And that’s something we’re proud of. After all, to us, success is more than just a good salary. It’s also about being appreciated, about being given responsibility and the ability to develop yourself.
You can expect:
- Internal training, coaching and a large personal development budget of 6,000 euro per year
- Varied work due to variety in technologies, markets and projects
- Good salary and attractive fringe benefits
- Flexible working hours of 32- 40 hrs per week in a healthy mix of working from home or at the office
- An open culture focused on working together, learning and having fun
- An innovative working environment
- A pizza budget, so you can work on innovative developments in one of our expertise groups
Your new job in 5 steps
Thank you for your interest. We are happy to share our selection process with you. Below you will find the steps we go through. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. We wish you the best of luck with your application at Sioux Technologies!
Send us your CV and motivation video or letter.
One of our recruiters will review your application and get back to you asap.
We will plan an (online) introduction with a Sioux colleague to find out if there is a match.
In follow-up conversation(s), we dive into the (technical) depth. In some cases a personality test will be part of the conversation and will be discussed with you. In other cases you will be presented with a (technical) case.
Welcome to Sioux Technologies!
We welcome you to Sioux and wish you success with your new challenge!
Are you interested?
To apply for this job please visit vacancy.sioux.eu.