Are you an experienced engineering manager who is passioned about cutting-edge technology and team work?
Technobis High Tech Solutions is looking for an experienced Engineer Manager!
Technobis takes care of the entire development process, from concept to certification. For industrial design and additional technologies, you will work together with our partners. Are you an experienced engineering manager who is passioned about cutting-edge technology and team work? We would like to get to know you! At Technobis we develop and realise medical equipment, which is delivered turn-key as a prototype or as series product to our customers. As a close-knit team of mechatronics, electronics and software colleagues, we support our customers in the MedTech, BioTech and PharmaTech markets.
Knowledge and desired experience
- Multi-year experience with Engineering Management in high-tech/medical markets
- Experience as a technical project manager for the development of (medical) equipment in multidisciplinary teams
- Management of projects according to an ISO quality standard, ISO 13485 is an advantage
- Oversee key process indicators and report to senior management
- You have knowledge on applicable laws and regulations for necessary certifications and you can apply and transfer this
- With your analytical skills you support and involve others in the analysis of complex issues, you know how to separate main and side issues and you approach issues from different perspectives and you set a good example
- With your helicopter view you are alert to consequences within and/or outside the organization during the realization of the projects, you are aware of external influences and you oversee connections between your own and other activities
- With your planning and organizing skills you draw up coherent, long-term plans, coordinate them and keep an overview. You adjust the objectives in the event of changed circumstances and inform those involved
- With your coaching skills you use your expertise to help others function better. You stimulate and help others to translate their development opportunities into concrete and specific action(s)
- With your persuasiveness you make good use of your expertise when putting forward arguments. You have a powerful and determined appearance
- You act as a line manager and provide functional leadership to a multidisciplinary team that develops (medical) equipment
- You are a mentor, coach and guide team members on both technical and organizational level
- You monitor the performance of your team, you regularly have 1:1 meetings with team members, set annual goals and conduct assessment interviews with team members
- You develop capacity plans to deploy engineering resources in the best possible way according to priorities
- You maintain relationships with suppliers and potential candidates to enable rapid team expansion
- You work together with the Quality team and other colleagues to identify opportunities to improve operational and quality processes
- You draw up strategy proposals in which you align the interests of your department with the Technobis’ strategy
- You create investment plans, to define the essential tools for the long term with which we can continue to offer the necessary quality and capacity
- You keep track of the financial performance of your department and contribute to ways to improve the development of our company
- You are always willing to help and contribute to the team effort by performing engineering tasks on an as-needed basis
What do we offer
To apply for this job please visit hightechsolutions.technobis.com.