This video shows in 10 steps a system installation method to mount a Tecnotion QTL motor with cooling ring to the infrastructure.
1. Mount the O-rings on the stator, and do not twist them.
2. Remove the two fixation brackets on the side of the assembly that enters the housing first.
3. The rotor is now connected to a rotor back plate by bolting.
4. Place the assembly around the shaft.
5. Fasten the rotor to the shaft.
6. The stator assembly is now bolted to the stator back plate.
7. Remove the other two fixation brackets and the spacers. The stator is held in place by the magnetic attraction.
8. Place the housing around the assembly, while paying attention to the O-rings. The cable exit must be aligned with the water cooling inlet and outlet.
9. Check that the motor can make a full revolution without interference.
10. Mount the water cooling channels, and if desirable other accessories.