Benelux Process supplies in association with 10 top successful European technology enterprises vacuum equipment and advanced vacuum technology solutions for the coating, structuring and processing of surfaces through the application of plasma and ion beam processes.
Analytical process tools and workstations from Hiden Analytical for; plasma characterization, SIMS surface science, TPD thermal desorption studies. RGA residual gas analysis. Gas analysis instruments for catalysis studies, fuel cell characterization, bio fuel analysis for production facilities and research institutes.
scia Systems was founded 2013 in partnership with the VON ARDENNE GmbH from Dresden. The company manufactures advanced ion beam and plasma processing equipment, for the production of microelectronics, MEMS and precision optical components, in both, high volume production as well as applications in research and development. scia Systems provides highly reliable tools together with a superior technology support.The process systems address the entire spectrum in ion beam technology and are available with special source arrangements on platforms that accommodate all standard wafer sizes. The tools are flexible and modular in design. Several vacuum process chambers can be combined into cluster or in-line solutions, according to customer-specific requirements.
Benelux Process offers you innovative technology solutions in this domain for your laboratory and production setups. With over 25 years of experience in the matter Benelux Process offers you environmentally friendly technology, products and theirservices in this field.
Products and Technologies
Process equipment and analytical tools
• Flexible Process Systems for Research, Development, Prototyping and Small Scale Production.
• Analytical tools for the gas, plasma and surface analysis.
• Online multi component gas analyzers
• Vacuum heat treatment furnaces
• Industrial vacuum process pumps and exhaust management systems
• Laboratory vacuum pumps
• Vacuum measurement and control systems
• Vacuum pumps replacement parts
Service and customer support
• Installations of complete vacuum systems and on-site product training are done in collaboration with suppliers.
• tailor made service contracts for all process equipment and instruments.
• Preventive maintenance and spare parts logistics.
• Telephone maintenance consulting services.
• Local and on-site vacuum pump repair service and exchange of vacuum pumps.
Benelux Process strives to increase the uptime of the systems and optimize the cost-benefit relationship of maintenance services through:
• Transparent Cost Calculations
• Low Down-Time Risks
• Efficient Work Methods
• High System Availability
• Planned Maintenance Periods